Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Epitome of My Life

This song is literally the epitome of my life right now. I've come to realize how fast things can go but how wonderful the little moments of life really are. How valuable and meaningful these moments are. Recently there have been a lot of moments in my life that I just never want to let go. I want to hold them close and hope they never end. But time continues. And I hope and pray that as time continues, moments like I've been having these last couple of days, never cease to exist. That the people that have made these last couple of days amazing and meaningful, never forget what they've done for me. I just hope that I'll get more in the future.

Here is this wonderful song by Daniel Lee Kendall: LOST IN THE MOMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment