Pages

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Let Us Begin

Well. Here I am. I've never done this before, but I'm pretty positive that this is the part where I give you the obligatory self introduction that is, in my opinion, completely superfluous. Some might say it is still necessary, but I think that it would be a much more riveting experience to introduce myself gradually. It would be a scavenger hunt of sorts. An ADVENTURE.

Yet, you must know something of who I am. Without basic knowledge, what is there to bait you into my bewitching web of words? Nonetheless, without providing much detail, I wish to share but a general idea of who I am. I'm a person of passion. Of learning. A person of energy and enjoyment. I hope, more than most anything, that when I die I will be remembered for the good things that I have done in the world. For the impact that I at least tried to make. I hope to be an example to those people who are lost, and I hope to always know who I am and who I stand for. Although I struggle with being confident in myself sometimes, I understand that I have talents that others don't and I understand that I am a unique individual loved by someone out in this vast and extremely daunting world. In essence, I am me. Despite arguments regarding the redundancy of this statement, I don't know how better to describe myself. You will come to learn in time exactly who I am and what I stand for, but as for now this is the best description of, well...me. So let us begin. Let me tell you who I am. Let me show you what I do. What I love. What I believe in. Let us become friends through the wonderful portal of logophilia.

Now, without further ado, I present to you...
the ADVENTURES OF ALEX THE GREAT


No comments:

Post a Comment