Pages

Monday, March 24, 2014

Forever 21

Well...we spent a good amount of time out of our sector this week, but thats okay. 
Monday we headed down to Santiago with Hermana Stanger....I saw one of the ganster cars from Cars and almost died. We were with Hermana Stanger....and she backed into a car. Fun right? She`s the greatest!! we went down with her to do trasmites...and special interviews. which went well. Hermana stanger and I stayed up late chatting. It was cool:) I loved hearing about her life!

One of our investigators is progressing well. We have several people who struggle with the word of wisdom right now...A* is one of them. But every time he reads, he doesn`t smoke or drink! Its great. We had a FHE with him and a great family in the ward yesterday. We worked lots on extending baptismal dates this week, but it was SO funny. We found out in doing so that many were already members, or others were moving to another part of the country...or another country!! It was crazy funny...but God knows I did my part. So its okay. 

I gave a talk this Sunday. I feel like it went well. But it wasnt anything special. 
..and yes. This week I hit the big ....TWO ONE! LEGIT. Its crazy to think that I`m gonna be turning 21....and in the mission. But I dont think there`s a better way to have my birthday!!! What a blessing!!! 

I dont feel too different...I just feel normal. 
But yea. FOREVER 21!!!! 

Love you all!!! 
Hermana Alex Johnson

Doing service, making bread!



Alex says this is her tan line... I questioned if it was just dirt from biking so much! LOL!

Hermana Johnson fishing!

Going for the hole!

She loved this!

The car from Cars that she spied. LOL!

Santa Maria in the sun

Santa Maria on the way home... riding the bus

What a beautiful place!

No comments:

Post a Comment